3P rent - furnished - in-downtown in 20 minutes
In our flat, 1 room is free and we are looking for a nice roommate. We are Karthik (28) Consultant from India and Abdul (27) and a Software Engineer from Pakistan. Our Hobbies are cooking, Badminton, Jogging, and Netflix. We would like to see a open-minded roommate with a healthy sense of cleanliness, respect (volume, etc.) and a sense of community. We are not a WG, which sits constantly on each other, it makes each more cozy thing. A bit in the kitchen chatting and cooking, but also often times.
We would be delighted if you would stay for at least 6 months.
In our beautiful and centrally located 3-rent a furnished 11 m2 room is free. All rooms are very bright and have a large window front. Each room, as all the other areas of the apartment have been recently renovated, includes:
- New flooring in the entire apartment (bathroom tiled, rest of the areas in the wood look).
Walls newly papered and painted (white).
- Completely new bathrooms (shower on the ground floor, white flow, new faucets, new sink/toilet).
- Renovated Kitchen.
Ceiling spots in the bathroom, kitchen and hallway.
The room is furnished (see photos) and will be rented at a package price. In addition to cost of no so.
Similarly, access to TV, Internet (network and wireless) and telephone (incl. Landline-Flat) in the rent included.
The Kiel road transport connections are very good. In the immediate vicinity of bus stops are, so that you can get there by Bus and train within 20 minutes pretty much anywhere:
- Altona (183er Bus - 19 minutes)
- Sternschanze (183er Bus, S31 - 20 minutes)
- Dammtor (183er Bus, S31 - 22 minutes)
- Central station (4 Bus, U2 - 23 minutes)
- Berliner Tor (4P Bus, U2 - 25 minutes)
In close proximity to gas station, bakery, Kiosk, Restaurants, Staples, lottery, pharmacy, Bank... .
It's best to look at the room just once live. Reports you like, I love to meet you